Tiny foot print, compact, lightweight and equipped with an ergonomic handle, the new Inissia machine fits perfectly into any interior design.
– The machine doesn’t switch on: check the power cord and fuses.
– The coffee isn’t warm enough: preheat your cups and descale machine.
– No coffee extraction: clean and descale if necessary.
– Leakage in capsule area: clean the capsule holder and ensure the capsule is inserted correctly.
– No hot water or steam: clean and descale if necessary.
– The milk doesn’t froth: clean the frothing device. We also recommend using semi-skimmed milk.
– No water flow: fill the tank and make sure it is correctly inserted.
Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds. 19 Bar high pressure pump
2 Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation
Removable 24 ounce water tank; Folding cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses. Used capsule container holds 9-11 used capsules
Energy efficient; A Class energy rating; Automatic power off after 9 minutes of inactivity. Nespresso D40-US-SI-NE Inissia Espresso Maker, Silver